Consultation and Training
In his more than 20-years of clinical work, Dr. Schuler has acquired an impressive history of collaborative practice with other professionals, mental health agencies, health-care providers, educators, law enforcement, and residential treatment programs. Dr. Schuler’s extensive clinical expertise, knowledge of curriculum development, and staff training requirements make him an effective and highly engaging professional trainer and clinical consultant for mental health professionals, agency administrators, educators, and parent audiences.
Dr. Schuler is frequently asked to provide clinical supervision and training to frontline staff and managers, develop and oversee clinical programs, and review best-practice initiatives. Contact Dr. Schuler for more information, or to book a training event.
Areas of Training & Consultation:
- Interpersonal Trauma Assessment and Treatment
- Adolescents Who Have Sexually Harmed/Sexualized Behaviours
- Issues Related to Sexual Media and its Impact on Adolescent Sexual Development, Relationships, and Violence
- Clinical Issues Related to Boys and Men
- Clinical Program Development and Setting Best Practice Standards
- Clinical Staff Training, Supervision, and Consultation Needs